CUSTOM BOTTLE ASSEMBLIES
DISCUSS YOUR SINGLE-USE NEEDS
WITH A PURITY ONE™ EXPERT
Partner directly with our experts to create a custom solution to meet the needs of your application.
- Fully customizable, brand agnostic assemblies
- USP<88> – USP Class VI for all components
- USP<87> – ADCF Animal-Derived Component Free for all components
- Sizes ranging from 50mL to 4L
- Wide range of neck / cap sizes including – 24-415, 38-430, GL45, 53B, 83B & 120mm
- Adapters with a wide range of hose barb sizes and configurations
- Over molded adapters available upon request
- Multiple container materials including – PETG – Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-modified, PC – Polycarbonate, HDPE – High Density Polyethylene, PP – Clear or Natural Polypropylene, Borosilicate Glass
- ISO Class 7 Cleanroom
- ISO 13485 Certified
- Double bagged and labeled
- Gamma irradiation available (25-40 kGy)
- Sterility, Endotoxin and Particulate claims available up request
- (COC) Certificate of Conformance with each lot
- Media storage
- Filling assemblies
- Filtration assemblies
- Media transfer assemblies
Our Commitment to Quality
Purity One™ manufactures single-use and custom hose solutions that are critical to improving quality of life and overall wellness for people all around the world. With our combined technical expertise and cleanroom assembly capabilities, we focus on providing a level of service and quality-assurance that is unparalleled in the global life sciences, biopharmaceutical and pharmaceuticals industries.
READY TO OPTIMIZE YOUR ASSEMBLY?
Tell us where you’d like to make improvements to your process and we’ll help you find the right solution to address your unique needs.